Finally I am there…

/
0 Comments
Anu Kriti handcrafted expressions
Anu Kriti - handcrafted expressions
63794FVYRDEX They say better late than never. I started painting pretty late in life… well at the age of 35+ and I am simply loving it. I had it in me… always! My mum was really good with colors and drawing. When we were young, all our school projects had her impression on it, especially my bro who could never draw a straight line (not a crooked one eitherJ I was the one who was more like her. My graduation exposed me to some more experiments with art but never had any formal training. And then I got MARRIED, blessed with a son and got busy with life!

However there was always something amiss and I always longed for something more gratifying. Did a few bits here and there and gifted them to family and friends. Never thought of doing it on a larger scale and letting the world know about my skills. All this while had a few friends who insisted on doing it on commercial scale, hold exhibitions… persistent they were!

Finally I put my act together and launched Anu Kriti – Handcrafted Expressions!



Anu Kriti is my window to the world as I see it. It’s like meditation and quest of self discovery. I love working with textures and mixed media and each piece is a work of much deliberation and hard work.

Now the question is I am there, but have I arrived… or is it a continuous journey of learning and discovering a new self with each art piece and mural.  


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.